Strategies and Tips from Experts for Securing AIR 1 in JEE Mains 2024 within 90 Days

Education

Reaching All India Rank (AIR) 1 in JEE Mains in 90 Days: A Feasible Goal with Strategic Planning and Hard Work

The National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently revealed the dates for JEE Mains 2024 – Session 1, and aspiring candidates are now gearing up to utilize the remaining time efficiently to excel in this session. These days leading up to the exam are crucial, demanding comprehensive revision, readiness for the test environment, and consistent practice through mock tests. Focusing on weaker areas and strengthening them is essential, and by this point, serious candidates should ideally have completed their curriculum or be on the verge of doing so.

To achieve the best results, students should formulate a well-structured preparation plan.

Saurabh Kumar, Chief Academic Officer (CAO) at Vidyamandir Classes (VMC), offers valuable insights on important topics and essential JEE Main preparation tips.

Crucial Subjects

45 percent of the questions in the JEE exam are based on the Class 12 syllabus, with the remaining 55 percent drawn from the Class 11 syllabus. Key areas of focus within each subject – physics, chemistry, and mathematics – include:

Mathematics

Concentrate on topics such as quadratic equations, complex numbers, probability, vectors, and matrices in algebra. In coordinate geometry, emphasize circles, parabolas, and hyperbolas. In calculus, cover functions, limits, continuity, differentiability, derivatives, and the definite integral.

Physics

Students should prioritize subjects such as Waves and Sound, Kinematics, Gravitation, Electromagnetic Induction, Optics and Modern Physics, Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Capacitors and Electrostatics, and Magnetism.

Chemistry

Start by thoroughly studying the NCERT for Inorganic Chemistry and gaining a solid understanding of the periodic table. Before delving into extensive practice for the organic section, make sure your grasp of fundamental concepts is strong. For the physical component, practice a wide range of numerical problems. Focus on key topics such as Coordination Chemistry and Chemical Bonding in Inorganic Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium, the Mole Concept in Physical Chemistry, and the essentials of Organic Chemistry.

Planning Your Strategy with 90 Days Left

The remaining time should be utilized judiciously to enhance problem-solving skills, deepen conceptual understanding, reduce time spent on specific problems, identify and rectify errors, and ultimately reinforce your overall preparation. If you are a dedicated candidate who has already been diligently studying and has covered most of the JEE syllabus, the following tips will prove valuable.

Key Considerations to Remember

Practicing JEE-level questions is vital for honing your analytical and logical thinking. Solving past JEE exams provides valuable insight into the type of questions you’ll encounter and helps you acclimate to the test format. Enhance your problem-solving speed with time management during JEE-level practice.

NCERT Books serve as the foundational resource for competitive exams; be sure to refer to them.

Participating in a mock-test series will help you cultivate a resilient exam mindset. These practice exams mirror the question format and assist in effective time management.

Concentrate on strengthening your weaker areas and reinforcing your conceptual understanding for better scores.

Remember, it’s the quality, not the quantity, of study that matters. After an hour or two of focused study, take a brief five to ten-minute break to relax completely.

Effective and timely planning is the key to successful preparation. On the day of the test, your relative performance will be crucial. Implement the gathered tips, boost your confidence, and maintain a positive outlook to excel in JEE (Main) 2024.

Consistent effort and a focused approach are paramount for JEE Main success. Best of luck with your preparation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *